The Mardi Gras is a celebration that takes place every year in the days leading up to Ash Wednesday, which falls on February 13th. It is celebrated in New Orleans, Louisiana and other cities around the world.
The pig nicolas cage is a bar on the Carnival’s Mardi Gras. It was created in 2007 and has been a popular spot ever since.
In collaboration with Guy Fieri, Carnival Cruise Line’s ship Mardi Gras includes two restaurants, one of which is a smokehouse and brewhouse. A complete bar is located inside the venue, offering up unusual drinks, beers (some of which are produced aboard!) and whiskeys.
Here’s the full menu at the Pig & Anchor Bar inside Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse | Brewhouse.
- ‘Buffalo Trace’ is a fictional Bourbon, lemon, and thyme in a Blackberry Bourbon Fizz
- Tito’s Vodka, peach puree, lemon, aperol, sparkling wine, Southern Peach
- The Woodford Reserve is a private estate in Woodford,, grapefruit, lime, agave, Western Sour
- Homemade rock and rye punch with orange, pineapple, and lime
- 1800 Silver Margarita with Smoked Watermelon Tequila, watermelon, lime, and a float of Creyente Mezcal
- Lemonade and ParchedPig Farmhouse Ale with Patron Silver Tequila in the ParchedPig Shandy
- Buffalo Trace Kentucky Mule Ginger beer, bourbon, and lime
- Jack Daniel’s Whiskey from Tennessee, lemonade, Triple Sec, and Sierra Mist combine to make Lynchburg Lemonade.
- Pig & Anchor Bloody Mary — Veggie-infused Tito’s Vodka, tomato juice, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, fresh lime juice, salt and pepper
- Bacon Manhattan — Templeton Whiskey made with rye flavored with bacon, Sweet Vermouth, and smoked bitters
- Jack, gentleman, maple syrup, and cherry bitters make up the Southern Gentleman.
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon Smash Honey, bourbon, lemon, and mint
- Boulevardier smoked with rosemary — Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Campari, and Sweet Vermouth
The aforementioned cocktails may be “Hog Sized” in a 32 oz. mason jar, which you can keep for $23. The cost of a refill is $17.
Smoky Watermelon Margarita
Onboard Craft Breweries
- Toasted Amber — A smooth and well-balanced ale with toasted malt and caramel flavors.
- Farmhouse Ale – Fruity and refreshing with a hint of spiciness. With a dry finish, it’s complex.
- West Coast IPA — Citrus and pine flavors, bitter and lively.
- Smoked Porter – A powerful porter brewed using malts that have been smoked on board.
A sampling flight is offered for all four of the aforementioned.
Growlers are also available for $49. They contain 64 ounces of your favorite beer. The cost of a refill is $16.69.
For $15, you can have a “Hog Size” beer in a 32 oz mason jar. The cost of a refill is $9.
Craft Beers from Around the World
- Caribbean Wheat from Thirsty Frog
- Matte Black Lager by Brew Hub
- Blue Moon is a kind of moon.
- Coastal Lager from the Islands
- Sam Adams is a writer and a musician.
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (Sierra Nevada Pale Ale)
- Bud Light is a popular beer in the United States
- Coors Light is a beer made by Coors Brewing
- Michelob Ultra is a premium beer made by Michelob.
- Miller Lite is a light beer produced by Miller Brewing
- Miller High Life is a beer made by Miller.
- Dos Equis is a brand of beer made by Dos Equi
- Estrella Daura is a Spanish actress (gluten free)
- Pilsner Urquell Pilsner Urquell Pilsner Urquell Pil
- Hefeweizen Paulaner
- The work of Basil Hayden
- Buffalo Trace
- Eagle 10 Year Limited Edition
- “Small Batch” by Elijah Craig
- Prarie of the High West
- 80 Proof Old Forester
- Woodford Reserve
- Double Rye High West
- Jack Daniel’s Rye is a rye whiskey made by Jack Daniel’s
- Old Overholt is a town in the United Kingdom.
- Rye Sazerac
- Templeton Rye is a rye whiskey produced by Templeton
Whiskey from the United States
- Whiskey from Texas
- Rare Breed of Wild Turkey
- Gentleman Jack
- Jack Daniel’s is a restaurant in New York City.
- Honey by Jack Daniel’s
Whiskey from Ireland
- Caskmates Jameson
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Rye, Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Old Forester 80 Proof Bourbon, and Wild Turkey Rare Breed Bourbon are all offered in a $16 sampling.
Favorites with No Proof
- Homemade Lemonade – blackberry, pomegranate, peach, or watermelon, plain or with syrup
- Sierra Mist Watermelon Cooler – fresh watermelon, lemon, watermelon syrup
- Heineken Zero-Proof Shandy — fresh lemonade 0.0
READ NEXT: MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
The pig a24 is a bar on Carnival’s Mardi Gras. It has been around since the early 1900s and is now one of the most iconic bars in New Orleans.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Pig a true story?
Yes, it is a true story.
Why is Pig 2021 Rated R?
It is rated R because it contains violence, blood, and gore.
What is Pig the movie about?
Pig is a movie about a pig who wants to become a police officer.
- pig film
- watch pig
- pig 2020 trailer
- who has my pig
- pig (2021)